Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Pontaix Jacket
Part of Moncler Grenoble's Day-Namic collection, the Pontaix Jacket features modern style and functional details that make it a modular piece for cold-weather layering or travel. This jacket includes its own self-stowing pouch for easy packing, and the sleeves feature their own pull-out gloves in case we forget to bring a pair to town or need extra warmth under our ski mittens.
- Microripstop shell is windproof and water-repellent
- Down insulation adds soft and lightweight warmth
- Breathable lining made sustainably with recycled nylon
- Integrated pull-out gloves are touchscreen compatible
- Elastic bound cuffs help seal out cold drafts
- Zippered chest and hand pockets secure small items
- A two-way front zipper lets you adjust the airflow
- Item #MCL004G
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 72% nylon, 28% elastane, [lining] 100% recycled nylon
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, travel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help