Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Hainet Jacket
From shredding groomers on a sunny day to exploring ski towns, the Moncler Hainet Jacket keeps icy winds and passing flurries from breaking through. On frigid midwinter days, we slip the insulated hood over our head to keep warmth locked in, and when days turn balmy, the two-way front zip lets us increase the airflow.
- Colorblocked shell for bluebird resort runs and around town
- Tough nylon fabric provides quick-dry performance
- Wrist gaiters and stowable hood give added coverage
- Adjustable belt offers a flattering silhouette
- 3 zippered pockets secure on-mountain essentials
- Item #MCL0039
- [face fabric] (body) 83% nylon, 17% elastane, (hood) 100% nylon, [lining] (body) 95% nylon, 5% elastane, (hood) 100% nylon
- Primaloft Gold Active (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [size 2] 26in
- stowable, partial elastic binding, brim
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- 2-way front zipper
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Claimed Weight
- [size 2] 2lb 8oz
- all-mountain skiing, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help