Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Cerniat Jacket
From icy temps to balmy spring days, the Moncler Grenoble Cerniat Jacket keeps comfort high when we're on the hill. The hybrid insulation combines the best of both worlds to give us warmth that won't weigh us down yet still keep us cozy in wet conditions, while the wrist gaiters and cinchable hem help hold in the heat. When the afternoon sun really heats things up, we open the underarm vents to get the air flowing.
- Toasty, feature-packed shell for lapping the resort
- Seam-sealed construction provides waterproof performance
- Down insulation in body traps warmth without the heft
- Synthetic fill in sleeves for heat retention even when wet
- Adjustable hood with rigid brim offers additional coverage
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt stop snow from packing in
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat when needed
- Multiple pockets stash your on-mountain essentials
- Item #MCL002F
- [face fabric] 87% nylon, 13% elastane, [panels] 83% nylon, 17% elastane, [lining] (torso) 85% nylon, 15% elastane, (sleeves) 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- [torso] 90% down, 10% feather, [sleeves, sides, hood] Primaloft Gold Active (100% polyester)
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- fixed, adjustable, rigid visor
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 stretch mesh
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- all-moutain snowboarding, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help