Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Camurac Jacket
When our favorite ski resort calls our name, we pack the Camurac Jacket and head for the mountains. Moncler Grenoble made this down jacket stylish for the resort, but also technical for the slope, with an adjustable hood, wrist gaiters, and snow skirt for skiing and snowboarding. It's light, lofty, packable, and stylish—perfect for our winter weekend getaways.
- Technical down jacket for skiing, snowboarding
- Down and feather insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Hydrophobic fabrics, waterproof zippers repel light moisture
- Adjustable hood, wrist gaiters, powder skirt add snowsport capacity
- External and internal pockets add practical organization
- Moncler Grenoble is a luxury brand based near Grenoble, France
- Item #MCL002D
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [padding] 100% polyester
- 90% down, 10% feathers
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 sleeve (ski pass), [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh (goggle)
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help