Why We Like The Molo Pearson Jacket
Molo doesn't compromise on any details when it comes to their winter jackets, and the Pearson Jacket is no exception. Waterproof and warm, the Pearson comes to our rotation with reliable protection against whipping winds and driving snow, as well as plummeting temps thanks to the toasty 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout. And most importantly, this jacket stands up to wintry conditions in eco-friendly fashion with recycled materials in both the face fabric and insulation.
- Winter ski jacket with reliable protection and modern style
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you dry all day long
- Recycled insulation throughout combats frigid winter temps
- Adjustable hood and integrated thumbholes bolster coverage
- Multiple pockets throughout safely stash maps, snacks, and keys
- Item #MOLA01L
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 55% polyester, 45% post-consumer recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 3M Thinsulate (83% recycled polyester, 17% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help