Why We Like The Molo Castor Jacket
The Castor Jacket by Molo keeps our fellas comfortable when they're outside playing in winter weather. Thinsulate insulation keeps up their core temperature while a waterproof, windproof fabric fends off the weather. It's also breathable, which makes it a good choice for active wear when other jackets would leave our kids feeling steamy inside.
- Winter jacket for active boys
- Highly waterproof and breathable fabric
- Synthetic insulation keeps kids warm, wet or dry
- Hood is detachable for safety and versatility
- Recycled materials reduce waste and our carbon footprint
- Item #MOLA018
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] polyester (45% recycled), PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Thinsulate (78% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- not taped
- removable, removable faux fur
- 2 zippered hand
- Powder Skirt
- casual, ski
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help