WAG Bag Kit
- WAG bag helps you leave no trace when you're backpacking
- Environmentally responsible, biodegradable, and landfill approved
- Waste bag includes Pooh-Powder, zip-close disposable bag, toilet paper, and hand sanitizer
- Item #MET006J
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, backpacking, big wall climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2020
Your New Favorite Thing To Poop In
- I've put it through the wringer
Let me tell ya's a little something about the WAG bag. July 2018, Northern approach to Mount Mitchell in Western North Carolina, day 8 of a backpacking course with 12 teenage students. Think heat, humidity, and lots and lots of chili mac. The only reason my 88L Osprey backpack doesn't smell like the inside of a Bonnaroo Porta-Potty is because every single black banana those students made during their 36 hour solo was wrapped nice and pig-in-a-blanket style inside one of these here WAG bags. A sure characteristic of every great trip is that it should last long enough for you and/or your partners' to exhibit their regularity. Poop has been a through line of adventure ever since the first neanderthals collected their favorite rocks in a bag and went to see what was happening over the hill. And the WAG bag can make pooping happen anywhere, in the least intrusive way to the environment that you're traveling through.