Hand Repair Balm
Climbing is as good for your soul as rock is hurting your hands. What once was baby softness is now rough and bloodied, and while the Metolius Hand Repair Balm will not return your skin back to baby softness, it will quicken the healing time for all your flappers and chalk-chapped skin so you can get back to climbing.
- Hand balm specifically formulated for rock climbers
- Antiseptic speeds healing and promotes new skin growth
- Made in Oregon out of natural, organic ingredients
- Item #MET0315
- beeswax, almond oil, apricot oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, st. john's wort, calendula, chamonmile, chickweed, plantain, comfrey leaf, olive oil, aloe vera, jojoba, wheat germ, tea tree and lavender essential oil blend
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 24, 2021
Smells off after a few months
- I've used it several times
This balm is great, but it started to smell weird/stale/crayon-like after a few months. I suspect the olive oil in the balm went rancid. Still does the job, but much less pleasantly than before.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help