Select Style & Size
Protection along exposed walls.
Deploy the Metolius Double Bomb Shelter Fly when raging rainstorms and nasty blizzards threaten your big wall ambitions. This weatherproof fly attaches to the Double Bomb Shelter when you're perched hundreds of feet above the valley floor, attempting a restful night's sleep away from biting winds and driving rain. It includes an integrated, compression stuff sack for compact hauling up big walls.
The main body uses double PU-coated 420D oxford fabric that's taped along all seams for superior protection from rain and snow. Durathane haul bag material long the top cap and four corners provides robust reinforcement. The 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point secures the fly to the portaledge with a leakproof seal from the elements. Moreover, the jr. ballistic nylon skirt protects it from abrasion along the wallside. For viewing the elements, there's a small window that's ideal for scoping out incoming fronts from the comfort of the fly's interior.
- Attaches to Metolius Double Bomb Shelter (not included)
- PU-coated 420D oxford body provides weatherproof protection
- All seams taped for superior dryness in wet conditions
- Reinforced with Durathane along cap and four corners
- 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point provides sturdy attachment
- Jr. ballistic nylon skirt on wallside for abrasion-resistance
- Small window is great for viewing incoming fronts
- Item #MET003M
- [body] PU-coated 420D oxford, [top cap & corner reinforcements] Durathane, [fly skirt, wallside] Jr. Ballistic nylon, [clip-in point] 6061-T6 aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- 5 lb 7 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2016
What is the weight limit for this item?
November 25, 2016
Hey Chelsea, The double Metolius bomb shelter can hold up to 450 lbs safely. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions! Phone: 801-204-4698 ext:2471 Happy Holidays!