You and your Alaskan Malamute have a lot in common: you don’t put up with excuses like, “It dumped four feet last night,” or, “It’s negative 15 degrees Fahrenheit out.” So, with the Merrell’s Waterproof Tremblant Pull On Polar Boots on your feet, you are the first ones out the door in the morning (looking fabulous, mind you). The waterproof M Select DRY membrane and the bulk-free M Select WARM insulation keeps moisture on the outside and warmth on the inside while the faux fur top accents your vogue attitude. From shoveling the driveway to jumping in the car for work, you only need one pair of boots to get you through winter.
- A dignified winter boot for can-do women
- Stylish leather outer layer with faux fur top
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and warm
- Slim insulation for no extra bulk
- Outsole designed for added traction on slippery ice
- Item #MER00HK