Thermo Chill 6in Mid Shell Waterproof Boot
The Merrell Women's Thermo Chill 6in Mid Shell Waterproof Boot is your ticket to dry, warm feet, even when winter's at its worst. The durable waterproof leather upper and lightweight synthetic insulation deliver lasting moisture protection and reliable warmth, meaning you can shovel the driveway or take a long walk in fresh snow without having to quit because you can't feel your toes. A rugged rubber shell adds durability to the boot, and also protects your toes from impact with firm snow or ice. You'll appreciate the plush, supportive insole and molded arch shank after long hours playing in the snow, while the EVA midsole adds comfortable stability on uneven surfaces. To provide reliable grip on icy driveways and snowy sidewalks, Merrell finished off this winter-worthy package with a grippy, lugged sole.
- Warm, rugged boot for cold, snowy adventures
- Durable, waterproof leather upper keeps feet dry
- Lightweight synthetic insulation adds lasting warmth for toasty toes
- Rubber shell protects from impact with firm snow and ice
- Removable insole delivers flexible, plush support
- Molded arch shank and EVA for stability on uneven surfaces
- Lugged sole provides reliable traction
- Item #MER00JV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift, and here's what they said:
I really like the warmth and tread on these boots. I have noticed that Merrell's tend to run a little large. This is my second pair of their shoes and i think i should have sized down just by a half. Overall, i really like them and they will do their job.