Stay dry from head to toes.
You've got waterproof jackets, pants, backpacks, and tents, so why leave it to chance where your feet are concerned? Avoid the sock-wringing and get the Merrell Moab FST 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. These shoes are built with a waterproof M Select Dry Membrane to shut water out when the skies open up. Keeping your feet dry is only half the battle though—you've still got sloppy puddles and slippery trails to navigate. You can keep on cruising with a Vibram Megagrip outsole that's designed for maximum grip on wet surfaces. Merrell also keeps it comfortable with Air Cushion technology in the heel that absorbs shock and helps maintain proper foot alignment. M Select Fresh anti-odor technology saves you from the smelly and keeps your shoes fresher for longer.
- Stay dry in the backcountry with this waterproof hiking shoe
- Waterproof membrane protects your feet from unexpected downpours
- Vibram Megagrip offers superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Heel cushioning absorbs shock and increases stability
- Anti-odor technology keeps shoes fresh after long backpacking trips
- Lower profile is conducive to more athletic movement
- Item #MER00K2