For comfortable support on long days spent navigating red rocks and slot canyons, look no further than the Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. One of the newest offerings from Merrell's Moab line, this shoe provides athletic support for the desert wanderer. When you set out and the sun is beating down, a breathable mesh upper is there to help your feet shed heat, while a bellows tongue keeps out rocks and sand. Added cushioning in the heel absorbs impact and promotes healthy foot alignment so you can trek comfortably. Navigate winding canyon rivers with M Select Dry waterproofing keeping your feet dry and a Vibram MegaGrip outsole providing high performance traction no matter how slick the surface is. When the long miles start to add up, anti-odor technology keeps your boots smelling fresh for the next dusty adventure.
- Trek with comfortable support in this waterproof hiking boot
- Waterproof tech keeps feet dry for river crossings and downpours
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole ensures traction on wet and dry surfaces
- M Select Fresh anti-odor technology ensures freshness over time
- Added cushioning in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Mesh upper and lining helps your feet breathe on hot days
- Item #MER00K0
- Q & A
Multi-Functional & super comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been wearing these boots for about a year and a half and put them through the wringer. They've been my go-to shoes for pretty much everything. Hiking in the desert, trudging through the snow on my way to the slopes, and wearing casually at work. They're warm enough for the winter and breathable enough for the summer. This was my first ankle hiking boot I've ever purchased and I wouldn't go back. No more rolling ankles on rocky hikes!!!