The best way to truly appreciate the grandeur of the Upheaval Dome in Canyonland National Park is to take the Syncline Loop, a long, tough trail full of elevation changes, steep switchbacks, and boulder scrambles. To tackle this challenging hike, you'll want a supportive and breathable boot, like the Merrell Men's Moab Adventure Mid Waterproof Boot.
Mid-top leather construction and a lightweight nylon arch shank provide a supportive fit to help you conquer the varied terrain and shoulder the water you need for this full day of hiking. A mesh lining boosts breathability and manages moisture to help you handle the desert heat. The M.Select waterproof membrane keeps your foot dry when you;re crossing seasonal creeks in the lower parts of the loop, and the EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to help you keep going. A Vibram sole rounds things out by offering the versatile traction you need for trekking across sandy washes to climbing over loose rock.
- Classic hiking boot that's big on comfort and support
- M.Select membrane provides breathable waterproofing
- Nubuck leather offers timeless toughness
- Mesh lining boosts breathability
- FIT.ECO footbed and EVA midsole cushion and support
- Organic odor control prevents odor buildup
- Molded nylon arch shank ensures stability and support
- Vibram outsole for grip and durability on any terrain
- Item #MER00H6
- Q & A
These Merrell are high quality
It really is a Classic Hiking Boot
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 160lbs
I got this as a gift for my uncle. He loves hiking but needed a shoe with some real ankle support that was also lightweight. Although he's only gone a few times, he rants and raves about how comfortable they are. Merrell is true quality.