Whether you're taking in the spectacular beauty of Delicate Arch or enjoying the solitude of slickrock trails on the Devil's Garden Loop, keep moving in comfort with the Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe. A combination of suede and mesh ensure your feet don't feel smothered as you hike through the desert. A molded footbed offers support as you log mile after mile, while an EVA midsole adds stability and absorbs shock, so you'll be able to go out and enjoy the nightlife even after a long day on your feet. The Vibram rubber sole grips slickrock and sloping surfaces, making ascents and descents feel like a walk around the park.
- A technical hiking shoe perfect for desert wanderings
- Suede and mesh upper for durability and ventilation
- Blended EVA footbed offers support and comfort
- EVA midsole provides stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole ensures traction on changing surfaces
- Lace closure provides a secure fit
- Item #MER00EI
- Q & A
My mother loves these
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my Mother she absolutely loves them I can't remember if this pair is her third or fourth she keeps buying them they last her a long time and the fit is super nice and comfortable.
Very comfortable after the first wear. Did not need to break in.
does this shoe have a nylon shank?