Get down and dirty in the desert.
When it's going to be a weekend spent squeezing through slot canyons, scrambling over hoodoos, and hiking through red rock landscapes, make sure you have the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe on your foot to get the most out of your trip. A combination of durable leathers and mesh make up this shoe's upper for long-lasting, breathable comfort on days where the temp heads towards triple digits, while the closed-cell foam tongue does its part to keep moisture and debris out while kicking through sandy, dried out creek beds. The contoured Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ footbed boasts added zonal arch and heel support to meet the ever-changing desert terrain, and a reliably grippy Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole provides the traction necessary to step firmly on steep, slick rock surfaces.
- Highly breathable, comfortable hiking shoe ready for desert temps
- Suede and mesh upper blends durability with breathability
- Mesh lining further enhances cool air flow
- Contoured EVA footbed with zonal arch and heel support fights fatigue
- Nylon arch shank provides a stable ride
- Vibram rubber outsole grips slick, smooth rock surfaces
- Item #MER00EH