An essential piece of the sandy puzzle.
Albeit one of the more beautiful ones, Moab is only a small portion to all the red rocks that make up southern Utah's sandy landscape, sort of similar to the way the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Vent Hiking Boot only makes up a small portion of your backpacking rig. Certainly it's one of the more important aspects; without its sturdy support and ample airflow, you probably wouldn't be able to tackle all those miles with such a heavy backpack. It also takes grit and incredible strategic planning to find water when you need it. This is the desert, after all.
- Burly backpacking boot built for the desert's heat
- Sturdy suede upper with mesh panels for ample ventilation
- Bellowed, closed-cell foam tongue keeps debris out
- M Select Eco.Fit footbed with Fresh odor control
- Stable EVA midsole with Merrell Air Cushion in heel
- Vibram TC5+ rubber sole with trail-specific traction
- Item #MER00EB
suede leather, mesh
mesh [tongue] closed cell foam
M Select FIT.ECO
EVA, nylon arch shank
hiking & camping