An essential piece of the sandy puzzle.
Moab is only a small portion of Utah's red rock wilderness, which is similar to the way the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Vent Hiking Boot makes up a small portion of your backpacking rig. Without the boot's sturdy support and ample airflow, you probably wouldn't be able to tackle all those miles with such a heavy backpack. It also takes grit and incredible strategic planning to find water when you need it. This is the desert, after all.
- Burly backpacking boot built for the desert's heat
- Sturdy suede upper with mesh panels for ample ventilation
- Bellowed, closed-cell foam tongue keeps debris out
- M Select Eco.Fit footbed with odor control
- Stable EVA midsole with Merrell Air Cushion in heel
- Vibram TC5+ rubber sole with trail-specific traction
- Item #MER00EB
- Q & A
Gift for xmas
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my step dad for Xmas. He had a pair of these before and absolutely loves them that he asked for another pair in case the other ones kaput. they have a wider foot bed so that's definitely what he needs! if you have wider feet merrells in general are gonna be the way to go.