Destined for adventure.
From the mossy forests of Washington's Olympic Peninsula to the rugged highlands of Scotland, the Merrell Men's Everbound Vent Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot takes the effort out of trekking across rugged terrain and soaking-wet environments. Suede and full-grain leather deliver the supple comfort and robust durability of a premium hiking boot. To ensure plentiful grip, the Vibram TC5+ sole features a lugged pattern for unrelenting traction across everything from root-latticed trails to slick rock outcroppings.
The M-Select membrane keeps your feet from succumbing to heavy rain storms and puddle-scattered forest paths. Not only is it waterproof, but just as importantly, it remains fully breathable, so your feet can stay dry from the inside-out while hiking long distances. Cradling your foot in support, the molded EVA footbed takes the sting out of hiking with a loaded pack. For greater shock absorption, there's an air cushion placed in the heel. This extra heel cushioning is especially important when you're walking downhill or traversing down switchbacks with heavy weight strapped to your back.
- Log serious miles on the trail in total comfort
- Vibram rubber sole delivers unrelenting grip
- M-Select membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Leather upper for supple comfort and durability
- Molded EVA footbed for support and stabilization
- Air cushioning in heel for extra shock absorption
- Item #MER00CR