Choprock Water Shoe
When you're hiking on trails around water, reach for the Merrell Choprock Water Shoe. It is constructed with water friendly materials that dry out fast to keep you comfortable as you flow in and out of the water while offering protection against trail and river debris. Plus, with the Vibram MegaGrip soles, you'll be able to confidently charge across slick, wet surfaces as you explore changing terrain.
- Hiking shoe that easily transitions from the water to the trail
- Water-friendly mesh and webbing upper dries quickly for comfort
- Integrated rubber toe bumper offers protection against trail debris
- Hyperlock TPU heel counter provides you with a more secure fit
- Kinetic Fit BASE removable EVA insole enhances comfort as you hike
- Hydramorph midsole construction drains water and dries quickly
- EVA midsole cushions for comfort during your long day hikes
- Vibram MegaGrip soles deliver reliable traction on slick surfaces
- Item #MER00LY
- Q & A
Appears to be a great shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these shoes for an upcoming trip to Kanarraville, UT. We are doing a 4 mile hike up a river. I purchased these shoes due to the protection over the toes for the river debris. These shoes have a pretty solid tread that seem like they will hold up in slick conditions. The material is mesh and appears lie it will dry quickly and the mid sole has holes to allow the water to drain and dry quickly. Overall, I like the construction of this shoe and can't wait to test it out on our upcoming trip.