When the going gets rough, the rough get going.
Just like the color-changing reptile it's named after, the Men's Merrell Chameleon 7 Mid Waterproof is big on adaptability, so you can enjoy hikes from sorry rainforests to dusty desert trails. Thanks to its M Select Dry membrane and Vibram lugs, you're going to have waterproof protection worthy of a tough-skinned reptile and the sticky feet of a crawling chameleon.
Blending stability with lightweight construction, Merrell places Vibram TC5+ only where truly needed, freeing up the rest of the sole to benefit from a FlexPlate that offers torsional rigidity. A breathable mesh lining keeps that swamp you're exploring from developing inside your shoe, and metal hook and lacing eyelets provide a secure fit as you struggle through a forest of vines and carnivorous flowers. A contoured footbed and molded TPU heel provide all day comfort and stability, giving you the strength and stamina to get you out into the sun again in a single piece.
- Mid-height lightweight boot for hiking in rain forest or jungle
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry in the dampest conditions
- Leather uppers are durable and break in for a great fit
- Hybrid outsole balances stability and grip while reducing weight
- Bellows tongue keeps out the sharp and pokey parts of nature
- Lace closure with metal hooks and eyelet provide secure support
- Item #MER00I5