Altalight Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
The best part about hiking is venturing off the beaten path into the unknown which demands gear you can count on to safely guide you back home when the time comes. Merrell’s Altalight Waterproof Mid Hiking boot implements Stratafuse exoskeleton technology to provide a lightweight, breathable shoe that is also highly abrasion-resistant in the event of a run-in with rocks or roots.
- Leather hiking shoe is lightweight and durable for outings on chunky trails
- DRY BARRIER supplies an impermeable membrane to seal water out
- Rubber outsole provides aggressive lugs for traction on uneven surfaces
- Kinetic footbed conforms to your foot's shape and provides arch support
- EVA midsole is stiff for support yet cushions impacts while descending
- Item #MERZ29M
- Upper Material
- nylon ripstop
- M Select DRY BARRIER impermeable membrane
- Kinetic Fit BASE
- Quantum Grip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2020
It could've been the perfect boot for me
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
But the sole on it is worthless. What good is the superb comfort, breathability, waterproof, and lightness of the boot if you just slip in them the moment anything hints at being wet? Sadly, that makes the boot useless. Love them in perfect, dry conditions, but that doesn't match real life.