Why We Like The Matador SEG45 Travel Pack
The Matador SEG45 Travel Pack is the perfect pack for anal travelers—and those of us who need to be more organized on the road, the plane, or the train. It offers easy access to our belongings with seven external zippered compartments, including five segmented pockets that work like packing cubes, a padded external access laptop pocket, and two end pockets for small items. That's perfect for keeping everything in its place and easily accessible. We also like the versatile carrying options with the removable and stowable straps, which let us carry the pack on our back, in our hand, or duffel-style. The light hip belt and sternum strap provide a more secure fit if we're wearing it backpack-style while the high-denier nylon is highly abrasion resistant and PU-coated for water resistance for our trips that take us into more challenging terrain and climates.
- Versatile travel duffle with 45-liter storage
- 420D and 100D nylon add durability and abrasion resistance
- PU coated with DWR treatment for weatherproofing
- PU-coated zippers provided additional water resistance
- 7 external zippers for easy access to our packables
- Removable straps for lightweight support & versatile carrying
- Padded carrying handles if we stowe the backpack straps
- Carry-on compliant for most airlines
- Item #MTU001T
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- nylon, PU coating, PFC-free DWR coating
- 45L (2746cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- detachable, stowable
- front panel, top
- 7 zippered
- Laptop Sleeve
- up to 16in laptop
- 23 x 13.4 x 10.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz
- travel, casual, commiting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help