Select style & size:Select options
FreeRain 24L Backpack
Whether you're heading to far away places or wandering familiar trails, there's no telling what you're going to encounter when you head out on a new adventure. If you're looking to stay prepared, reach for the ultralight, ultra-packable, and ultra-convenient Matador FreeRain 24L Backpack. This compressible, waterproof pack is able to stuff down into a storage bag to fit in the palm of your hand, making it an easy choice to throw in a duffel or larger pack for days spent exploring foreign cities or pushing for the summit. The main compartment offers fully-sealed waterproofing, with a roll top closure to ensure that extra layers and necessary items stay dry when rainy weather rears its ugly head. A water-resistant front pocket provides added storage on dryer days, while the side mesh pockets give you quick access to hydration and snacks.
- Easily pack along waterproof storage with this compressible day pack
- Entire bag stuffs into palm-sized storage sack for easy packing
- Waterproof compartment keeps maps and layers dry on wet adventures
- Front compartment provides extra gear storage on dryer days
- Shoulder straps have additional stabilizer straps for custom support
- Side mesh pockets give you plenty of space for hydration
- Item #MTU000O
- Q & A
Perfect for adventure travel
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I took this along as my city bag on a hiking trip in Scotland. Incredibly lightweight and waterproof. It can also fit a lot of gear, but the rolltop is challenging if you overfill. Straps are very light. They may soften up, but still scratchy after using every day for 10 days. So far holding up extremely well. Packing bag is also perfect for a lightweigt rain jacket. Will define be coming along on all future trips.