Why We Like The FreeFly16 Backpack
At mind-bogglingly light 6.7-ounce weight, the FreeFly16 Backpack offers a high-performing design for serious adventures in serious terrain. It shields the gear inside with Robic nylon that takes strength-to-weight ratios to new heights. And a UTS coating and fully-sealed interior make the featherweight bag completely waterproof.
- Ultralight bag eliminates worry about the gear it carries
- 16-liter capacity is suited for length day hikes
- Shoulder straps distribute pressure to keep you nimble
- UHMWPE Robic nylon for unyielding strength with little weight
- UTS coating, fully sealed seams and zippers ensure waterproofing
- Gear loops and shockcord capture carry ice axes or poles
- Compression straps pull in gear to improve center of gravity
- Item #MTU001B
- 70D Robic nylon ripstop, 50D nylon mini ripstop, PU coating
- 16L (976cu in)
- adjustable shoulder strap
- Shoulder Straps
- nylon monomesh
- 2 mesh side
- Gear Loops
- [unpacked] 19 x 10 x 6in [packed] 3.75 x 3.75 x 5.5in
- Claimed Weight
- hike & camp, travel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help