Warmcube Featherless Hooded Jacket
Bracing up for that winter session on the outdoor track is now more comfortable with the athletic fitting Marmot Featherless Hooded Jacket. It packs in 3D WarmCube construction to keep the down fill from shifting around as you stay insulated from the cold wind. Made from Pertex Quantum recycled ripstop nylon and insulated with breathable PrimaLoft, whenever you need to keep warm and protected in between workouts, or even need a durable warmup jacket, the Featherless Hooded Jacket steps up to the challenge.
- Down hooded jacket primed for active pursuits in cold wind
- Breathable materials increase comfort for adventuring or commuting
- 3D WarmCube design keeps insulation from shifting
- Fixed hood with an adjustable front blocks out the elements
- Extra long zippered hand pockets accommodate taller items
- Item #MARZ9DV
- Pertex Quantum (100% Recycled Nylon Mini Ripstop)
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, fixed
- [exterior] 2 zipperd hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2021
Good Down is essentially Featherless
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I'm sorry Marmot... I like your stuff but calling these synthetic pieces "featherless" is talking down to all of us... (no pun intended). A High Down Fill Power is going to be, or should be, essentially featherless... "Down" is not a feather"...Down is a 'cluster' or aka: pumial which is UNDER the feather. Feathers have quills... down does not.