Turn that chilly frown upside down.
Next time Mother Nature rains on your parade, turn that frown upside down with the Marmot Boy's Tullis Jacket. Equipped with a warm 600-fill down insulation, the Tullis also leverages jacket-saving Down Defender tech that helps beat back moisture and rogue precipitation. Perfect for a cold walk to work, or throwing into your touring backpack as a just-in-case layer, the Tullis offers low-key, reliable warmth that won't let a little rain or snow ruin a good time.
- Insulated jacket for the trail, tour, or urban setting
- 600-fill down warm, comfortable, and packs down well
- Down Defender tech helps insulation maintain loft
- DWR is water resistant and sheds light precipitation
- Elastic cuffs and hem keeps jacket stationary
- Zippered hand pockets hold keys, phone, and essentials
- Item #MAR019L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
This jacket fit great and my son is so proud of it! He’s been fairly rough with it and the jacket is holding up well. We ordered the blue with light blue piping and it looks just like the picture. Good quality for the price.