Whether you're trekking through dew-covered valleys with snagging underbrush or scrambling up rugged ridges as the sun beats down, the Marmot Men's Transcend Convertible Pants keep you comfortable as conditions change throughout your backpacking trip. Constructed from a stretch nylon material, these pants offer snag-resistant durability that won't impede your progress. The Transcend's zip-off leg design keeps your legs covered on cool mornings or converts into shorts when then day heats up. A specially designed inseam gusset provides enhanced ventilation and increases your range of motion, so you can hike farther and reach new heights on your journeys.
- Travel smarter with these technical and convertible pants
- Abrasion-resistant stretch nylon for comfort and durability
- Pant legs zip off to convert into shorts
- AirExchange inseam gusset for ventilation and increased mobility
- Side leg zips offer easy on and off
- DriClime interior waistband for added comfort
- Provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Item #MAR010V
- Q & A
Great Pair of Pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LARGE
I haven't been able to use my pants backpacking yet, but this past weekend I did wear them camping with me. I found that they were super comfortable to wear. When it was cool, I felt like my legs kept warm and then when it warmed up, I zipped off the legs and was comfortable.
Does this item use Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR), the same of the item of style 54150S in Marmot website
http://marmot.com ? Thanks