Toaster Boot Top Tight
Stay warm and toasty in frigid conditions in the Marmot Toaster Boot Top Tight. A form fitting base layer packed with Primaloft Gold insulation, this pant easily holds warmth and a comfortable feel while braving stormy weather atop snow capped peaks. The three-quarter length style stops at the shin, to prevent overlap and potential discomfort while wearing a pair of ski or snowboard boots. The athletic fit hugs the legs, allowing for simple layering and easy movement when breaking trail up the skintrack.
- A warm insulated baselayer for extra chilly days in the mountains
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps and holds heat for a toasty feel
- 3/4 accommodates ski and snowboard boots for lasting comfort all day
- Athletic fit allows for unrestricted mobility when on the move
- Item #MAR01IY
- Q & A
Great cold weather baselayer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
I’ve been looking for a good frigid weather baselayer for a while, decided to try these and am very happy with purchase. Paired these with Patagonia Powder Bowl pants (not insulated) while resort skiing in Utah and was very comfortable. Temperatures were about zero in the AM and only got up to 10-15 degrees F in the afternoons, even with the vents open on my pants I was warm. Not sure I’d go trekking in these but for those really cold days on the lifts they should work well.
Do they have a draw string on the waist?