Whether you're lining up an ambitious alpine ascent or making your way to the grocery store in a snowstorm, count on the Marmot Men's Titus Jacket to keep you dry through the worst weather. Gore-Tex construction ensures breathable waterproofing that wards off wet weather without making you get bogged down with sweat when you're working hard. Angel-Wing movement allows excellent mobility when you're hiking or ski touring in the backcountry, while the low-key styling keeps it primed for everyday use around town in winter.
- Staple technical jacket for everyday or extreme use
- Two-layer Gore-Tex offers breathability and waterproofing
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Angel-Wing movement allows better range of motion
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out foul weather
- Zippered pockets secure small items
- Item #MAR016X
- Q & A
This is a quality shell that won’t break the bank. Its fabric is highly durable and weatherproof. I’m not the biggest fan of the mesh inner material and note that those who are looking for a very lightweight shell might find this a little on the bulky side.