Synergy Featherless Jacket
The Marmot Synergy Featherless Jacket is made for taking you to the mountains in warmth and comfort. Whether you're trekking or skiing, the Gore-Tex membrane with fully sealed seams will keep you dry through snow and rain storms alike. 3M Thinsulate insulation works like down to keep you warm, but unlike down, will still retain its warmth when wet so showers can't dampen your adventure.
The Synergy jacket is loaded with technical features to help you perform you best in the alpine. For starters, when you're climbing, Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement offers a high level of mobility without the jacket riding up. Zip off the hood on bluebird days for added comfort or pull it on when the winds are really going for additional protection from the elements.
- Insulated jacket for warmth and protection in the high alpine
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks 100% of rain or snow for dry comfort
- Seams are fully sealed to prevent any moisture from seeping in
- Thinsulate insulation offers reliable warmth even in wet conditions
- Zip-off hood can be removed for additional comfort on bluebird days
- Elastic drawcord hem adjusts to seal out the elements in the cold
- Angel-Wing Movement offers high level of mobility on ascents
- Item #MAR01JX
- Q & A
very odd fit for marmot
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 140lbs
i have several mormot jackets and love them. sent this back immediately. the fit is very off. i am 6' 140 pounds. always get medium in marmot. ordered medium in this jacket. sleeves are aobut 5" too long, shoulders and pit areas are very snug with no room for mid-layer but then the stomach and waist area of jacket must be made for 225 pound man-it was really large/baggy in those areas.