Stonehaven Down Jacket
Whether you're cruising around snowy mountain towns or wandering frozen city sidewalks, you'll stay warm and dry in winter weather thanks to the Marmot Stonehaven Jacket. Filled with toasty 700-fill down and protected by a waterproof membrane, this jacket is ready for anything Mother Nature can throw at it, while its casual everyday style ensures that you won't have to dive into your closet full of ultra-techy outerwear for warmth this winter. The removable hood gives you versatile style in all kinds of weather, and even features a removable fur ruff to keep your face warm when frigid winds are whipping. Cold air stays out thanks to the ribbed waist and cuffs, and dual-entry hand pockets offer a cozy place to hide your frozen fingers when you forget the gloves at home.
- Winter jacket with technical performance and casual style
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry through wet and heavy snowstorms
- Down insulation provides lots of comfortable warmth on cold days
- Removable hood provides coverage when you need it
- Detachable fur ruff protects your face from harsh winds
- Rib knit at the hem and cuffs keeps the cold from getting in
- Item #MAR017X
- Q & A
the style likes northface
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 05'07"
- Weight: 140lbs
so far so good I don’t know how it works in temperature under 30’ degrees
Hi, is this jacket water proof?
Hey there Hendrik!
This jacket is waterproof but the zippered pockets are only water resistant! Feel free to contact me directly or chat in to find out more about this jacket or try it out!