sale $48.71 - $64.95
For work or play.
Whether you’re tearing down groomers or clearing your driveway after one of the last snows of the year, the Marmot Spring Glove has you covered. This heavy-duty glove is a versatile must when things start heating up but you know there are still a few storms yet to come. Constructed with Membrain technology, these gloves are waterproof and breathable. A three-dimensional wicking lining manages the moisture from your sweaty palms as you work, and the glove has been reinforced with leather in the most used areas to increase its durability whether you’re handling a snow shovel or your ski poles.
- Lightweight gloves for spring snow fun
- Waterproof Membrain is breathable and seals out moisture
- Driclime 3-dimensional liner wicks away sweat
- Leather knuckle reinforcement increases durability
- Cuff tab adjusts fit to seal snow out
- Nose wipe attached for comfort and convenience
- Item #MAR01A2
[face fabric] stretch nylon, [knuckle reinforcement] leather, [lining] DriClime 3-Dimensional
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual