Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
If you're looking for an all-around shell for a winter of daring escapades, don't overlook the clean, lightweight design of the Marmot Women's Spire Jacket. This sleek shell's low weight doesn't hinder the weather protection from a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams. Wear it for a long day on the skintrack or for a stormy weekend exploring a new resort and you'll stay protected and dry without overheating. Marmot understands the challenges of being active in the cold, which is why the helmet-compatible hood is also fully adjustable to keep precipitation, wind, or sun at bay. Because not every weekend will call for storm-day preparation, the Spire also comes with underarm vents and a zip-off powder skirt to equip it for sunny spring conditions.
The hand pockets are carefully organized to sit above a pack belt or harness and are water resistant to keep your belongings protected. The jacket’s athletic fit comfortably accommodates layers underneath remaining low-profile to enhance mobility for a technical bootpack.
- Waterproof shell prepares you for variable weather in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex laminate repels moisture from powder and remains breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood and harness-friendly pockets are rope-ready
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat as you push to the summit
- Fully-recycled materials lay-up supplies you with peace of mind
- Item #MARZ9EI
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.