Don't skimp on snow protection.
The Marmot Men's Spire Bib Pants provide the protection you need whether you're setting a skintrack through thigh-deep powder or lapping up deep powder in the resort. Three-layer waterproof Gore-Tex protects against everything from blower powder to heavy Northwest mank, and it maintains breathability so you don't finish the day with soggy, wet baselayers. And if that's not enough, Marmot added full-length side zips that can be opened wide when you really need to lets some cool air in during those sunny spring ski tours and late-season groomer sessions at the resort.
- Bib pants ideal for deep powder days in or out of the resort
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell protects from heavy snow
- Fully taped seams ensure consistent waterproof protection
- Adjustable suspenders can be removed during clear ski days
- Full-length side zippers allow for quick ventilation while hiking
- Internal gaiter forms seal around boots to keep snow out
- Regular fit with articulated knees for natural feel while skiing
- Item #MAR016U