Marmot equipped the Girls' Sling Shot Ski Jacket with everything she needs to stay warm and dry this winter. A Down Defender treatment helps the lofty 700-fill insulation retain its warmth in wet conditions, and the MemBrain shell uses the same fabric found on most of Marmot's most protective ski jackets. The Sling Shot also features a powder skirt to keep snow off her behind, and she can remove the hood for sunny skies. The microfleece internal cuffs make this jacket so comfy that she'll want to wear it everywhere.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket built for long days on hill
- Membrain laminate blocks out weather while releasing perspiration
- Down with down defender maintains loft when wet for all day warmth
- Attached hood blocks out cold winds and driving snow
- Powder skirt and hook and loop cuffs keep unwanted snow out
- A plethora of skiing specific pockets ensure items are nearby
- Item #MAR01WY