ROM Softshell Jacket
From cross-country skiing in the spring to autumn trails with the family, you dabble in a bit of everything, and you expect the same from your Women's Marmot ROM Softshell Jacket. With a soft and stretchy shell that combines Gore-Tex's WindStopper with Marmot's M2 softshell, you're protected from strong wind and light precipitation, keeping you comfortable whether you're bouldering, hiking, or simply walking across town. Built-in stretch and articulation offer effortless mobility whether you're reaching for a hold or a pole plant, and the hook-and-loop cuffs and elastic drawcord hem make sure drafts stay at arm's length when you're on the trail, wrestling pebbles, or enjoying the last April snowfall.
- Technical jacket for hiking, biking, or just getting outside
- Softshell fabric offers windproof and water-resistant protection
- Incorporated stretch provides active function in the field
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the cool weather out
- Plenty of pockets for snacks, maps, or even gloves
- Athletic fit keeps a low profile during adventures
- Item #MAR01D1
- [top panel] Gore Windstopper (92% nylon, 8% elastane), [bottom panel] M2 Softshell (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [interior] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, casual, hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 24, 2019
Is the interior brushed?