Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Shirt Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ridgefield Sherpa Flannel Jacket
Dress yourself accordingly for a gourmet brunch of granola, nearly-frozen leftover pizza, and a big ol' pot of cowboy coffee when you wake up next to the crag in your van. This classic flannel with fuzzy Sherpa lining and Thermal R insulation in the sleeves will keep you toasty warm even if there's still a bit of frost on the windows. When you start getting on some warm ups, the cotton and Coolmax blend fabric does an impressive job at moisture management. You can stuff your paws in the handwarmer pockets between belays and climbs, and maybe even stash a little extra granola in the chest pockets if you need a mid-pitch snack.
- Stay warm with a insulated flannel perfect for a the crag or work
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Brushed cotton and Coolmax twill fabric hold warmth on cool mornings
- Quick-drying and moisture wicking during active wear in the wild
- Cozy Sherpa lining and Thermal R insulation inside sleeves trap heat
- Handwarmer pockets keep your mitts warm against chilly breezes
- Item #MAR01KX
- Q & A
36 in sleeve will large be big enough?
The sleeve in this for a size large (according to Marmot's sizing chart) is a length of 34 inches. A XXL is listed at 36". I would take a look at the size chart for this product to make a decision - but we can't guarantee that this will fit you. Based on reviews, this product fits true to size if not on the smaller side. You can always order the product, and if it doesn't fit - we can help you out with a return or exchange for a different size !