Fight off precipitation and enjoy the fresh snow on hill in the Marmot Refuge Jacket. This ski and snowboard jacket comes equipped with a Marmot Membrain 2L outer shell with fully taped seams that keeps wet snow off your layers while simultaneously wicking moisture off your body to keep you dry and comfortable. When the snow really starts to pile up, the powder skirt and cuffs seal out snow while you slash and turn and the fixed hood with built in cinch blocks out gusting winds to ensure all day warmth. Now that you are prepared to stay out all day you can really utilized the mesh goggle pocket, ski pass sleeve pocket, and multiple other secure pockets that can be stuffed with snacks, drinks, or anything else you may need.
- Find refuge on the hill with this ski and snowboard jacket
- Membrain 2L laminate keeps water out and wicks perspiration
- Taped seams help prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Large zips under each arm dump excess heat while on the skin track
- Attached hood with cinch blocks out wind and driving snow on hill
- Articulated elbows allow a full range of motion to keep you moving
- Hook and loop cuffs combine with a powder skirt to keep snow out
- A plethora of ski specific pockets keep you organized
- Item #MAR01XD
- Q & A
The number of pockets pictured vs what's written in the description doesn't match. How many hand pockets are there really? I can only see 1 for the left hand.
You are correct that there are not the amount of pockets pictured and described. Confirming from the Marmot website, there is only three external: chest, hip and sleeve pocket. There are two internal: both mesh, one is zippered.