Thanks to its 3-in-1 construction, the Marmot Women's Ramble Component Jacket versatile enough to handle just about anything and everything you throw its way. More specifically, the Ramble boasts a versatile construction that enables you to wear the waterproof shell or fleece liner on its own, or pair the two together for adaptive warmth and protection.
Designed with outdoor ramblers in mind, the 2-layer shell's MemBrain technology gives reliable waterproof protection and breathable performance that makes it adept at handling early spring hikes when worn on its lonesome, or pair it with the fleece liner when you need extra warmth as you snowshoe with the dogs. Adjustments at the hood, hem, and cuffs seal out winter's miserable drafts, and there are multiple pockets to organize and protect your valuables from wet weather.
- A versatile, 3-in-1 jacket for all sorts of weather and wear
- Waterproof and breathable shell is ideal for spring hikes
- Fleece liner is every late-fall-hiker's best friend
- Myriad of pockets accommodate necessities
- Hood, cuffs, and hem are adjustable to fine-tune your protection
- Item #MAR00VU