More turns, please.
The weather is liable to do just about anything when you're in the mountain, but the Marmot Men's Radius Jacket is ready for it all. This hardshell is fully sealed so you can rely on it to keep the rain, snow, and slush out so you can spend more time in the mountains. With vents under the sleeves, the Radius provides breathability without sacrificing waterproof protection in the process. The Radius has plenty of pockets to store your slope essentials, so when you don't need your goggles, your phone, or your pass, you can secure them in your jacket for later use.
- Durable ski shell keeps you on the slopes all day
- Two-layer shell with fully taped seams defend against snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow from creeping under jacket
- Core vents regulate temperature for comfort
- Pockets hold all your ski necessities
- Adjustable cuffs and hems for personalized wear
- Item #MAR017H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 218lbs
Quality material and excellent repellant of water and snow but very thin as this is more of a technical shell. I recommend Under Armour 3.0-4.0 base layer. Great streamlined coat for fast riders but don't buy for the warmth.