Wondrous warmth at a minuscule weight.
Packing ridiculous warmth into a feathery-light design, the Marmot Women's Quasar Nova Down Jacket is an ideal companion for adventurous cold-weather activities, such as alpine skiing, backcountry touring, and wintertime camping. 800-fill goose down maintains superior heat-trapping loft without the excess weight or bulk of its synthetic counterparts. The 20 denier nylon shell employs baffles to eliminate cold spots resulting when the down insulation migrates and balls up together. Marmot's Angel Wing Movement is a specific patterning that maintains full range of motion for high-octane activities, making this jacket a favorite for skiing and cold-weather climbing. And when it's time to hit the road for a new alpine destination, simply fold this jacket into its hand pocket for low-bulk storage in your pack.
- Toasty down jacket for alpine adventures and skiing
- 800-fill down insulation maximizes warmth-to-weight
- 20D nylon shell for packability and lightweight feel
- Baffle woven to prevent down migration and cold spots
- Angel Wing Movement patterning for range of motion
- Elastic drawcord hem keeps frigid breezes out
- Zippered hand pockets for your accessories
- Packs into pocket for compact storage
- Item #MAR015N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
This jacket fit nicely, with enough room to be active but still be close enough to insulate. However, the fabric seemed thin and not very durable. I worried it would tear and stain easily so I returned it.
How does sizing run on this jacket?