Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Share the already light load.
Traveling light is best done with a traveling companion. Aside from the conversation, it's nice to have someone to carrying half the tent; although when the tent is as light as the Marmot Pulsar 2, it really isn't even necessary. The Pulsar 2 weighs less than four pounds fully kitted out, so you can pull the old 'you carry the food, I'll carry the tent' trick and come out way ahead.
- Tough, waterproof breathable 40D nylon ripstop fly with 1800mm polyurethane coating
- 20D No-See-Um mesh canopy for cooling ventilation and bug protection
- Ultra-durable 40D nylon floor with 3000mm waterproof coating
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles
- Single door and vestibule for light weight
- Plenty of room for 2 sleepers and a vestibule for wet, stinky gear
- Maximum weight is 3 pounds 14 ounces, so it won't weigh you down, especially if you split it up
- Bare bones setup is just fly, footprint, and poles for light weight
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles
- Item #MAR2769