Up To 60% Off
No-stress shelter for one.
As you finish the last few miles of your day's hike, you can't help but look forward to good night's rest in your Marmot Pulsar 1-Person 3-Season Tent. The smart design of this compact shelter gives you space to stretch out, and the easy set-up means you won't be stressed and swearing to yourself when you should be sitting down to a pre-bedtime meal.
- Nylon ripstop fly with silicone and PU treatments repel moisture
- No-See-Um-Net canopy keeps you cool on warm summer nights while giving you 360-degree access to the stars and giving insects zero access to you
- Fully taped nylon floor is durable and tough for seasons of use
- DAC NSL dual-diameter poles with eco-friendly anodizing give you sturdy support without adding much weight to your pack or a lot of harmful chemicals to the environment
- Reverse Foot design boosts leg room
- Vestibule space protects your packs from the elements
- Bare Bones set up lets you use just the fly and a footprint (sold separately) to create a super-light shelter
- Color-coded clips make setting up simple and fast
- Reflective guy points make it easier to find your tent when you come back to camp after dark
- Item #MAR2758