It's a good morning.
Rolling out of bed at an impossible hour for dawn patrol can be difficult. What's not difficult is staying protected from the cold and wind in the Marmot Pro Tour Pant up while you skin and shred. Constructed with Gore Windstopper that completely blocks and Marmot's M2 softshell technology that is resistant to water and keeps you warm, the Pro Tour pants will protect you from the elements so you can focus on the great time you're having instead of how cold and uncomfortable you are.
To keep you prepared for your morning of skiing before you have to go into the office, the Pro Tour pants are equipped with multiple pockets to keep your necessities such as keys, wallet, and phone, close by. Removable suspenders and a snap closure waist allow you to comfortable adjust the pants so they stay with you no matter what line you choose to go down and the articulated knees make it a breeze. An internal gaiter keeps snow from getting up your legs while the Cordura scuff guard protects the pants from abrasion from your boots.
- Flexible softshell touring pants for days on the skin track
- Gore Windstopper is windproof for comfort in cool, windy weather
- M2 softshell technology gives breathability and thermal protection
- Articulated knees give a high level of mobility for skinning
- Removable suspenders and snap closure waist offer fit versatility
- Zip leg cuffs have internal gaiter to protect from moisture
- Cordura scuff guard protects inside pant legs from abrasion
- Item #MAR01HZ