PreCip Eco Jacket - Boys'
PreCip Eco Jacket
Your boy loves splashing in puddles and drinking raindrops when following you down trails in the rain. Dress him in the Marmot Boys' PreCip Jacket, and you'll no longer have to listen to the subsequent whining after he realizes that getting wet also means getting cold. This protective shell with fully-taped seams offers 10K-rated waterproof protection and more breathable comfort than last year's version, thanks to Marmot's new NanoPro waterproof membrane and eco-friendly DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The DriClime mesh chin guard further enhances comfort by quickly wicking excessive sweat or breath moisture away, and the double storm flap over the front zipper ensures that rain drops don't sneak in through the cracks. Your boy will be able to throw the brimmed hood over his head during a downpour without losing peripheral vision, and if it clears up, he can roll the hood back into the collar to keep it out of the way. The jacket is constructed for free movement, and though lightweight overall, features recycled nylon ripstop fabric that holds up to his regular rough-and-tumbling.
- Rugged rain jacket made environmentally friendly
- NanoPro membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Recycled nylon fabric with fully sealed seams for weather protection
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar for convertible coverage
- Item #MAR01PV
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty