Lightweight feel with heavy-duty protection.
Pull on the Marmot Women's PreCip Anorak and hit the trail in lightweight, protective comfort and sharp, streamlined style. A waterproof, breathable NanoPro construction fends off rain, sleet, and snow when unexpected storms interrupt your adventure while also allowing the buildup of sweaty internal moisture to escape easily. The elastic and adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem all cinch shut to defend against the elements.
- Waterproof, lightweight, and durable anorak jacket for trail days
- NanoPro construction keeps you dry in rain, sleet, and snow
- Regular fit allows for easy layering
- DriClime chinguard helps prevent chafing
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs cinches tight against rain
- Item #MAR01GQ
- Q & A
Light weight warm jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
this jacket was purchased this season as a fishing jacket for those rainy days. it has com in handy and is great quality very warm but not sweaty warm. defiantly recommend this product.