Select a Size
Select a Color
Pull on the Marmot Women's PreCip Anorak and hit the trail in lightweight, protective comfort and sharp, streamlined style. A waterproof, breathable NanoPro construction fends off rain, sleet, and snow when unexpected storms interrupt your adventure while also allowing the buildup of sweaty internal moisture to escape easily. The elastic and adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem all cinch shut to defend against the elements.
- Waterproof, lightweight, and durable anorak jacket for trail days
- NanoPro construction keeps you dry in rain, sleet, and snow
- Regular fit allows for easy layering
- DriClime chinguard helps prevent chafing
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs cinches tight against rain
- Item #MAR01GQ
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro, [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 0"
I'm a petite female and I was looking for a new rain jacket. I recently retired a full zip up marmot jacket after 10 years. I bought a small and am glad I did because it leaves room for a hoodie underneath and is a perfect fit. Not too long and the sleeves are just right. I bought the cappuccino/golden eye and it's a beautiful color. The only thing that is annoying is taking it off. Because it is a half zip jacket, I sometimes struggle getting it around my shoulders. Other than that, I absolutely love the jacket!
December 2, 2019
Perfect for intermittent PNW rains
A definite good buy if you have a medium to slim build. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
May 16, 2019
Light weight warm jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
this jacket was purchased this season as a fishing jacket for those rainy days. it has com in handy and is great quality very warm but not sweaty warm. defiantly recommend this product.