Select Style & Size
When you want protection from the elements without extra bulk, pull on the Portal Pant. Marmot built the Portal with M3 Softshell fabric for the adventurer that wants to make miles without lugging extra weight.
- Softshell rain pants are ready for inclement weather and active-wear
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you hike up the cuffs when it's warm or wet
- Water-repellent construction supplies protection in rainstorms
- Articulated knees and gusseted inseam enhance your range of motion
- Adjustable waist supplies easy adjustment throughout the day
- Item #MARZ99K
- 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 6, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
Versatile climbing pants just right for all but the hottest occasions. Tighter fit and thicker than the scree. perfect product