Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Phase out the cold.
A fail-proof answer for facing off against frozen temps in the great outdoors, the Marmot Women's Phase 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag wraps you up in relentless warmth with the help of gobs and gobs of down. One of Marmot's warmest down bags yet, the Phase has a construction that stuffs 850-fill power goose down into an incredibly lightweight and water-resistant Pertex fabric to save weight on the trail without sacrificing performance, and keep you warm even in wet conditions.
The smooth-curved baffles reduce down shifting for evenly dispersed warmth throughout, which are then accompanied by a nautilus multi-baffle hood to help limit heat loss around your dome. Moving down the bag, a full-length locking two-way zipper features an anti-snag slider to avoid catching on the fabric, while the anatomical wrap-around footbox increases both insulation and room to move. Plus, an internal stash pocket helps keep your headlight handy for quick illumination in the dead of night, and a snagless insulated draft tube has you covered against whipping winds.
- Stay warm while camping in temps as low as 20F
- Water-resistant and lightweight Pertex offers defense
- 850-fill power goose down wraps you in toasty warmth
- Anatomical foot box insulates and offers room to move
- Smooth-curved baffles keep down where you need it
- Insulated draft tube protects against blustery winds
- Included stuff sack and storage make for easy transport
- Item #MAR013K
- 10D Pertex (100% nylon ripstop)
- 850-fill power goose down
- Max User Height
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- Draft Tube
- 1 internal stash
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 7.5 x 16in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- camping, backpacking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?