Why We Like The Marmot Orion GORE-TEX Jacket
The Marmot Orion GORE-TEX Jacket will quickly become your favorite jacket for pow days, rainy fall hikes, and everything in between thanks to its recycled 3-layer GORE-TEX construction. It's lightweight, highly breathable, and keeps out wind and water to keep you dry and comfortable during your outdoor adventure. A fixed helmet-compatible hood features an adjustable opening to allow for a bit of extra coverage and includes a RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector to keep you safe when you're hitting fresh lines in the backcountry.
- 3L GORE-TEX jacket built for snowy/rainy adventures
- DWR treatment repels water to keep the body dry
- Constructed with recycled nylon plain weave
- Women's regular fit ensures all-day comfort
- Helmet-compatible, fixed hood with adjustable opening
- Two zipped front pockets store necessary essentials
- RECCO reflector included for avalanche safety
- Item #MARZ9R3
- Responsible Collection
- GORE-TEX fabric (100% recycled nylon), DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- adjustable opening, helmet-compatible
- 2 zipped front
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz (588g)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help