Hand over hand just got easier.
Great for hopping up a boulder field or digging deep halfway through a multi-pitch climb, the Marmot Women's Novus Hooded Jacket is a lightweight choice for activities that'll have you moving and sweating all day long. The synthetic Thermal R insulation is water-resistant but maintains warmth even when wet, and the AirExchange lining guarantees your core can breathe no matter how rigorous the climb or cardio gets. Plus, the light shell fabric stretches when you need it to, so your hand-over-head climbing movements won't be continually obstructed by stiff, stubborn material. Zip it up, and start sending.
- A lightweight jacket for climbing, mountaineering, and backpacking
- Thermal R synthetic insulation stays warm and resists saturation
- Shell fabric is stretchy and supports typical climbing movements
- Hood includes elastic binding to lock out the wind and rain
- AirExchange lining keeps your core ventilated and skin breathing
- Zippered pockets yield secure stowage for map, snacks, and extras
- Interior zip pocket doubles as a stuff sack to pack jacket
- Item #MAR015O